- To enhance and develop students’ interest in studying history;
- To help students understand the present in the context of the past;
- To enrich students’knowledge of their own community and culture, as well as other major cultures of the world;
- To develop students’historical skills and generic skills for further studies and life situations;
- To nurture students to become citizens who have global perspectives, knowledge and sense of responsibility.
Field trip to Cheung Chau to know more about the history and tradition of the Bun Festival
Field trip to Macau